Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Slideshow with Music on PSP


I haven't posted anything much on the PSP for awhile - that's because I haven't touched it for... quite some time actually. Almost two weeks ago, Worms Open Warfare 2 demo was released for the PSP. And, as a person who love Worms (who doesn't?), I downloaded it and have been playing it for awhile.

Anyway, I want to mention about something else other than Worms. PSP latest firmware update. Why? Because I love this update.
  • You can now set custom themes in [Theme Settings] under [Settings].
  • Support has been added for assigning buttons in [Remote Play].
  • A scene search feature has been added under [Video].
  • Sequential playback is now supported under [Video].
  • Simultaneous playback of content under [Music] and [Photo] is now supported.
Finally, something that I've been waiting for, playing music and viewing photos simultaneously. Something the PS3 has been able to do since day 1. Great for slideshows.

Oh, one final thing, I saw the Gold PSP on display at Hua Ho. It actually looks cool. Also on display was a PS3 version of Oblivion. Yeah, a PS3 game at Hua Ho electrical section. Didn't know Hua Ho has started selling console and handheld games.

No comments: