Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Let's Boogie!


I was writing my Heavenly Sword order for the PS3 the other night while my wife went browsing around the Wii game section. Awhile later she came with a game called Boogie. I've never heard of it, but then again, I wouldn't read a game of such title anywhere. Had a look at it and my wife wanted to get it, so I bought it for her.

See, Boogie is a game about singing and dancing. It isn't normally my kind of game but when I saw my wife playing it, as ridiculous as it looked picturing me moving my right hand, and only my right hand, to the beat, I kinda liked it a bit when I tried it. But like most Wii games, I quickly got bored of it. But y'know what I love about the game? The songs list.

The game opened with You're The One That I Want, a classic I love so much from a movie I love even more. Grease. That caught my attention. That was the one that made me go and try out Boogie. And looking at the songs list, although not all was interesting (Britney Spears is in it?), I enjoyed the songs.

Also, the game includes an in-game video editor so you can create a video out of the dance moves you made with your character. Oh yes, you can customise your characters - not that much - but good enough.

Now, anyone knows where I can get a USB mic?

No comments: