Friday, September 14, 2007

American PSN Releases for Sept 13


I've never really posted on any PSN releases thus far but this week sounds rather interesting. So I thought I'd post it here taken directly from the playstation blog.

New downloadable games:
• PixelJunk Racers ($6.99) - A single and multi-player slot car racing game, with 32 modes, 10 tracks and online rankings.
• High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition ($9.99) Ante up! Play limit or no-limit poker in five different game types. There’s single player mode or you can play up to five others online.

Demos, demos and more demos:
• PixelJunk Racers
• Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground
• NHL 08
• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
• FIFA 08

Of course, more movie trailers and videos and wallpapers for your favorite new and upcoming games:
• Everyday Shooter trailer
• Warhawk trailer
• Lair Behind the Scenes video
• Feel the Noise trailer
• Juiced 2 trailer
• High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition trailer
• Soul Calibur IV trailer
• High Stakes: Poker wallpaper
• 2 PixelJunk Racer wallpapers
• Folklore wallpaper

I find it really interesting that the PS-Store is getting a lot of updates every week, even more so this week. I've been reading up on PixelJunk Racers and it's a good move for Sony to release the demo at the same time as the game's release. So I'll be trying that out first before I buy the game. I don't want another Piyotama experience to happen again. Man, that game was a disaster.

No comments: