Sunday, September 09, 2007

Horror Playing

I love horror movies. Even moreso, I love horror games. Resident Evil was only good on its first game. The second one wasn't too bad. Fatal Frame was okay. Alone in the dark, Clock Tower, Obscure, Forbidden Siren... they're like been there, done that kinda thing. Doom... that was a different kind of horror. It was fun though. See, I love horror. I feed on it. It's like I need it. When I played the latest Doom, I turn off the lights just so I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand. But I haven't seen any good horror flick, be it movies or games, for years. Hell, that Thai movie, Shutter, everyone talked about and said it was scary made me laugh (but only because Thai language is funny).

That was kind of a long introduction. Anyway, I meant to tell you that the game that always make me keep coming again and again is Silent Hill (except for the fourth one - didn't like that so much). Silent Hill rocks. And here are two Silent Hill 4 gameplay vids I'd like to share. The second one shows the transformation between the two worlds in real time. Check it out!





No comments: