Thursday, September 13, 2007

Heavenly Release


Heavenly Sword is finally here followed by a lot of great reviews! Play Magazine – 10/10, Game Pro Magazine – 4.5/5, Game Informer Magazine – 8.75/10, Electronic Gaming Monthly Magazine – 8.33/10, GameZone.com – 8.8/10, and 1Up.com - 8/10.

One thing I like, and something that I realise and like about Heavenly Sword graphics, is what 1up had to say about it - "Heavenly Sword’s visuals are arguably the best the system has seen to date. I can’t talk up the graphics enough — not only are the characters and environments incredibly well detailed, but there’s very little of that typical (and easily abused) “next-gen gloss” applied to them, so you get a much cleaner-looking game than fare like Gears of War or Virtua Fighter 5.”

I saw how great the graphics were from GoW and VF5 but they were too shiney. I was waiting for a game that had good graphics but less glossier. Came the Heavenly Sword demo and I saw what I've been wanting from a game graphics.

Anyway, looks like I'll have to look for extra money this month. Anyone wanna buy my copy of Gundam and some old PSP games?

No comments: