Sunday, December 16, 2007

Today's Lesson: Speaking French.



Bonjour, comment allez-vous?

I wanted to see the effectiveness of this DS game, and ever since Monday this week, I finally graduated to a "2nd Grader". So far, as I get my pronouns corrected by the hot French tutor and memorizing how to construct a sentence, I think I am learning something. The mini-games included in this game helps in a lot ways, though childish, but it makes you feel the accomplishments you made throughout the lessons.

Let you guys know how I fare in this whole ordeal as I update next week~ at this moment,je suis heureux~!

au revoir!

3 comments:

Mr Syaf said...

why did you buy this in the first place? Just curious.

I wanna try it out! bring it when we hang out

Mr Syaf said...

and don't start talking french... just yet

Wan Rizla said...

oui!