Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Warhawk in the skies


Sorry for the lack of news lately. Warhawk's been filling up my time and I haven't really been doing a lot of reading on the vast universe we call the Internet. Yes, Warhawk's that good and addicting. And mind you, points don't matter anymore in Warhawk once you've played a heck of a lot of it. It's not about the ranks these days for me, it's about medals, ribbons and badges. Yes, those damn things need to be mine!! *insert evil laughter sound effect*

Anyway, I thought I'd mention to you guys that we've started a Bruneian Warhawk group in Multiply since that hasn't been exposed to the BruGamers.com crowd (I know some of you know not of our multiply group or you just don't want to join) but if you are a Warhawk player or would like to know about Warhawk, please, feel free to join us. It would be great to know other Bruneians in the Warhawk battlefield.

No comments: