Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Halo 3 is 640p?


I'd like to get my hands on a Halo 3 but I'm extremely broke and I haven't got enough kaching! to spare for another 360. Not right now. Not with the amount of games on my wishlist that's coming out soon for the PS3. Still, I'd go over to my friend's house just to get my hands on Halo 3. But the only friend of mine who owns a 360 is all the way in Malaysia. Even then, the last time he was here, he told me his 360 broke. But I hope to God that when he comes back next week, he'll have fixed that and get himself a Halo 3.

Speaking of Halo 3, there's been a huge amount of talk lately about the game being a 640p native and upscaled to 720p. Apparently, those people who have too much time in their hands at Beyond3D forums figured it out. The reason for all the chaos? The fact that the box said 1080p. Now I've seen 1080p. If you are used to it and you've seen the difference between 1080p and 720p, you'll notice something is funny. But thank God the game is fun - or so I've heard. Halo - oh my old love. I'd like to re-love you again one more time. But I'll stay with Warhawk for now.

No comments: