Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Region Free being Strangled


Hey, heard of that Stranglehold game by John Woo? Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it. I haven't been a big fan of Max Payne kinda games for awhile - since Max Payne 2 to be exact. Games like that seem kinda old already for me. Give me Oblivion, GTA, Burnout or Super Stardust HD kinda games anytime and I'll be glad to live with them.

Anyway, going back to Stranglehold, apparenlty the game will not be region free. Yes, it could be the first PS3 game that will have region lock. This is probably due to the extra content that will be coming with it - specifically the Hardboil. Like DVDs, movies have complicated licensing thus is why this game will not be region free.

I've got nothing to complain really. I've got a US PS3. Then again, I probably won't be getting my hands on this one. I want Heavenly Sword, Lair and Warhawk!

Speaking of Heavenly Sword, that demo was a blast! Extremely short though. But man, it really left me wanting more (especially since I've been playing it over and over again).

No comments: