Thursday, August 02, 2007

Be Legendary

Update:
Okay, the video's kinda big for this website. Looks like I still need to learn German. Here's a direct link to the original page at Game1.

PS: Or is it Dutch? Amsterdam's in the Netherlands right? Guess language isn't the only thing I need to improve.

Original:
It was a little bit hard at first to read which link on this german website, Game1, means embed to your website. But in the end, my brilliant mind saw "Video Op Jouw Website" - which I'm guessing means "upload view to your website". My german is a bit rough, but I got what I wanted in the end anyway.

It has been said that a Legendary Edition of Halo 3 exists out there but until now, it has only been a rumour. So here's a video and living proof of Halo 3 Legendary Edition shown at the Amsterdam Press meeting - in Amsterdam. Have fun.


No comments: