Sunday, September 23, 2007

Let's Loco Roco!

Loco Roco Cocoreccho was released a few days ago on the American PSN and listening to the song just reminds me of how fun it was to play that little puzzle platformer on the PSP last year when I was so addicted to it, downloading all the demos of different holiday seasons. Note though, I think this "interactive screensaver" is overpriced at USD6.99 but I bought it anyway because I love Loco Roco.

Anyway, I haven't really played Loco Roco Cocoreccho since my hands are full with Warhawk (and trying to play Oblivion in between) but I will try it as soon as I feel like stopping playing Warhawk...

So... I thought, with the release of Cocoreccho, I'd dig up an old post of last year and paste it here. Ladies and gentlemen, the Loco Roco song.

Oh btw, if you are looking for the lyrics, you can view the old post here.


No comments: