Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Warhawk: Choices, Choices


Warhawk is online! And I'm broke and busy! I can't believe it. I've been waiting for this day for so long and then, I have no money and no time? Well, not the the time matters since I've got no money to buy one in the first place anyway. And not that the money matters when I don't have the time to play it too. Oh God, the dilemma is killing me!

Anyway, less personal rants and more news - not that I've been doing a lot of those lately.

Right, I'm not here to blog about how good the game is since there are plenty of sites out there to find out the ratings (plus it's not like this is the first site you'd go to to find out if the game is good or not - AND I don't have the game yet) but I am here to warn you guys not to download the PSN version. Why? Because by downloading it from the store, Warhawk limits itself to the account that downloaded the game. Thus, those of you with multiple accounts or would like your siblings to play the game, heed my warning, do not download it. Get the retail version instead. Plus, you get a bluetooth headset. And others can use it too.

Unless ofcourse, you never wanted to to begin with.

No comments: