Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Folklore


Oh yes, I also meant to post this last week but I had problems with my Internet connection at home and I had to attend this Apple Machintosh talk for four straight days followed by a two day lecture straight after the Mac talk. Literally. 3pm, I left the Mac talk and continued to go for the lecture.

Anyway, I downloaded the Folklore demo, the English version this time. I couldn't understand the Jap version when I first downloaded it so, I had no comment on that. But this time, now that I know how to play it, and believe me, before this I was never looking forward to this game, I now want to buy it once it's out. And I know I always kept mentioning how I hate motion technology, but damn, this game has some good use of the SIXAXIS.

Besides the controls, the game is amazing - from graphics to creature designs - I enjoyed the demo so much that I replayed and replayed it again. Fun stuff Folklore is. Another game on the list.

Now, to find how to get the extra money.

No comments: