Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another Night, Another Round of SOCOM

Just ended another round of SOCOM with my bro who's all the way in Scotland. We started off earlier with a series of 1vs1 game. Took awhile, but felt really intense coz you were just sitting there, anticipating some movements at a distant, expecting your opponent to popup around the corner, throwing grenades just to distract or attract your opponent. At one time, I was getting ready with a grenade, I saw him coming out of a door way, I pressed the grenade button, accidentally released it, the grenade hit a wall, bounced back at me, BOOM! Instant suicide. Then, I was camping at one corner, waiting for him. Went to my laptop to send a thrash talk message to him on skype. Then next thing I knew, I was shot dead. God, 1vs1 sure hell is f'n crazy.

Note to self, don't look at something else while online game is in progress. =p

After the 1vs1 - we came back and joined a ranking game. It started off with a few people and later on, more joined - until it was an 8vs8 match. Some people had mics, and man was it easier to plan strategies with each other. Me? I was only able to listen. Since I can't plan anything, I just followed or planned my own route. Then again, staying in a group is a good strategy.

Tonight was both good and bad for me. Bad? Coz my first time suicide has officially arrived. And it wasn't just a one time suicide. I had three more after that. Bloody RPG + Free look hit the floor when I fired... okay that was kinda my fault. That led to me making a fool out of myself, AND dragging down my rank. Good? Coz I fragged a lot of asses. And won a match for my team. Oh yeah, my first rank game that I, as the only survivor, won for the team. I was a hero... oh my bro almost became one ... then he got fragged on a 1vs1 finale. He left me a msg saying... "I was gonna be the hero" Hahaha!

God bless the PSP. Goodnight everyone. Oh wait, I mean, Good morning.

*Victory dance*

No comments: